Education Consultants – What We Offer
Assessment and Much More consultancy takes an independent and expert view of your school. We work with the leadership team to develop solutions and provide refinements in all aspects of school improvement. You remain in control, so you choose the type of support or training that suits your current situation and you specify the level of feedback and reporting.
- Our advisors all have proven track records in school improvement and offer different but complementary key skills.
- All packages are entirely tailored to your school’s needs and are flexible. We don’t offer ready made one size fits all packages because each school is unique.
- Our advice is completely independent. We do not bring our own agenda, but help you ascertain the priorities that are right for you, though we will, of course, refer to national expectations and requirements in a way that works for you.
- We can work as individuals or as a team of two or more. We can offer anything from a half day visit to a multi day school improvement partner contract spread across the year.
- Most of our work will involve school visits with written and telephone feedback but we are also available to carry out desk top analysis or evaluation, report writing and tele conferences.
- We are priced to offer value for money. Ongoing advice by email and telephone support is included for simple queries, subject to reasonable use policy.
- Comprehensive electronic support materials are built in to all packages.
- All our work is quality controlled.
Today more than ever school leaders need to be able to draw on the services of expert consultants. The National Standards for Excellence in Headteachers say (Domain 4):
- Create outward-facing schools which work with other schools and organisations – in a climate of mutual challenge – to champion best practice and secure excellent achievements for all pupils.
- Develop effective relationships with fellow professionals and colleagues in other public services to improve academic and social outcomes for all pupils.
- Challenge educational orthodoxies in the best interests of achieving excellence, harnessing the findings of well evidenced research to frame self-regulating and self-improving schools.
- Shape the current and future quality of the teaching profession through high quality training and sustained professional development for all staff.
- Model entrepreneurial and innovative approaches to school improvement, leadership and governance, confident of the vital contribution of internal and external accountability.